Hi everyone! I made another video of the weekend. It’s fun to capture moving pictures, and it’s nice that all I need is my iPhone. 🙂
We had lots of time with friends, and we got to hang out with lots of puppies!
- On Friday I had lunch with my friend N. at Kome. I had the chirashi bowl, and she had the sashimi lunch. Yum.
- We had dinner on the patio at Takoba – a michelada, a margarita, chips, salsa, ceviche, guacamole, and a quesadilla.
- That night we went to our friends E. and N.’s house for drinks and Mexican train dominoes. We met Pancake, a cute little dog that they’re sitting.
- On Saturday, I snuggled with the kitties and worked on the book. I had eggs and a petit four.
- We had dinner at Tan My – spring rolls, vermicelli with tofu and lemongrass, and wonton noodle soup.
- Afterward,, we went to our friends C. and L.’s house for drinks and chat. We snuggled with their dog Myron, and then Baby P. woke up at midnight to give us a smile.
- On Sunday, I made hot cocoa (Justin had coffee) and read my new cookbook and a letter from a friend. I worked on the book all day.
- That night, we went to supper club at J. and K.’s place. They had raclette, and a raclette machine, and we melted cheese over anything we could find (charcuterie, cornichons, broccoli, apples, pears, potatoes, bread, plus salad, cassoulet, boozy fruit with ginger tuiles, and chocolate bark). We got lovin’ from their dogs Lucky Day and Rusty Bottoms.
Hope you all have a wonderful week!♥
7 responses to “Weekend Moments #2”
Thanks for the vid. 🙂 It’s a nice way to start a Tues evening.
And in fact, Ms. Natalie took us office ladies to Kome today! It was my first visit and it was delicious. I have a new addiction, thank you muchly.
I had the Yoshizo sushi roll, it was ridiculously huge! But tasty and yummy. 🙂 (As was one of the chefs.. tall, handsome, tattoed with dimples.. *swoon*)
So today was a very good day.
And who is the music by? I think it cut off at the end. I want that happy tune in my itunes library. 🙂
I looooove Kome! And that sushi chef sounds like Yoshi – he’s always smiling, and he’s super cool. 🙂
I didn’t notice the the lack of music titles – it’s Be OK by Ingrid Michaelson.
Sounds like you savored the quiet moments . But oh boy, gooey melty cheese sounds fantastic right about now. Have a nice week!
Oh two notes needed- I watched the video and am all smiles, loved it:)
This made me so happy-sad. It’s wonderful to see everybody – I love these little glimpses into the weekend! One request – I WANNA SEE CRYSTAL! (Does that sound creepy?) Make Justin film a little so we can see you. 🙂
I actually thought of this on Friday and then forgot! Next time I’ll ask him to get some clips with me in them, lest I forget what I look like. 😉