*I got a Fuji Instax! And fake mustaches! Yay!
Okay, so we all know how much I like starting projects. I always think about doing a project a month, or maybe a year-long project, or… well, I like the idea of projects.
You may remember my recent revelation that although I like starting projects, I don’t necessarily finish many of them, and that’s okay. My definition of “finishing” is not the same as other people’s. I tend to get bored pretty quickly. But for some reason (maybe because the New Year is fast approaching), I’m considering new projects.
- Be debt-free by the end of 2011 (this is something I should do anyway)
- Finish my 5-level Rosetta Stone French course by the end of 2011
- Create a project-a-month and share it on the blog (maybe focus on certain types of recipes, or photography, or writing)
- Cook every recipe in one cookbook
- Eat at home (no restaurants!) for a certain period of time
- Take a photo a day
- Photograph everything I eat
- Take daily self-portraits
- Create a video series – maybe documenting each weekend, or cooking experiences
- Work on one skill – knitting, or crochet, or embroidery, or photography
- Learn something completely new (like playing the violin!)
- Read a book a week
- Post on the blog every day for a certain period of time
I’m liking the idea of monthly projects – my friend Connie did this recently, and it was fun to see how her life focused on different things each month (all moving toward one goal of living greener).
So many ideas! And I’d like to have it figured out by January 1, so I can have a fresh start at it. What do you think? Anyone starting any new projects? Anything you’d love to read about here? Projects!
(I should have prefaced this post by stating that I am currently highly caffeinated from a very delicious Apollo cappuccino from Houndstooth. Caffeine! Projects!! Yay!!!)