Things to buy:
• File box and hanging files for recipes (for recipe organization system #412)
• A pretty ceramic teapot (so I can brew a mixture of Stash peppermint and various green teas)
• A cute but easily cleanable placemat (to put under the kitties’ food bowls)
• A pair of jeans that fit (rather than whine about the fact that mine are now too small)
• The Flexitarian Table by Peter Berley
Randomness in my head today…sorry I’m not more articulate! It’s one of those days when my head is filled with worries and hopes and plans. But I do want to share this recipe with you, because it’s so delicious and comforting. And at some point this weekend, I’m going to buy Peter Berley’s book, because I have yet to be disappointed in one of his recipes.
Happy Sunday, everyone!
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 cups tightly packed fresh bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 cups thinly sliced spring onions or finely chopped red onions
- 2 tablespoons chopped garlic
- 4 teaspoons chopped fresh thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 3 cups halved cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 2 (15-ounce) cans white beans, rinsed and drained
Source: The Flexitarian Table by Peter Berley.
3 responses to “On my shopping list…”
MMMMMMMMMmmmm. I will try this recipe. Looks yummy!
Might have to try this one. Your nephew is saying he thinks he might want to become a vegetarian. Last night he ate a Grilled Chicken sandwich sans the chicken..??
I cant wait to try this one…it looks delicious! I’d like to invite you to take some time to drop by at Foodista. We have launched an online food and cooking encyclopedia ala wikipedia where you can contribute and share what you know about food and cooking techniques.
We also have a small embeddable widget that will help you build traffic from Foodista-related pages. This will explain how the widget works. Thanks