I am thankful:
- for a loving, gorgeous, wonderful husband who loves me no matter how crazy I get
- for an understanding, caring, forgiving family who is okay with the fact that I’m the weird one
- for friends who are still friends
- for two beautiful kitty cats, who keep me endlessly busy and entertained
- for my country, my city, my freedom, and those who fought so that I could have these things
- for my home, my warm bed, my health, food on the table and clothes on my back
- for opportunities and creativity
- for delicious food and drinks, and the people who have taught me about them
- for cameras and books and crossword puzzles and glitter and movies and laptops and journals and hairpins and pajamas and chocolate and long walks and breezes and beaches and mountains and trees and autumn and pumpkins and twinkle lights and spaghetti and dreams and Toms shoes and prosecco and cheese and toasted marshmallows and public libraries and scooters and water fountains and nice coworkers and blog readers and having enough.
Happy Thanksgiving, internets. I am thankful for you.
5 responses to “I am thankful.”
“for friends who are still friends” Thank you. I needed that reminder.
Happy Birthday baby sis! I love you!
OOPS!! I meant Happy Thanksgiving!! HAHA!
Ha! I wasn’t going to say anything… 🙂