Michelle tagged me for a meme a while back, and I’m just getting around to doing it. Since I’m still on this eating out jag, I don’t have recipes to post anyway…so feast on this!
7 things I’d like to do before I die:
1. Travel to other countries.
2. Learn to speak French.
3. Eat at the French Laundry.
4. Write letters at a cafe.
5. Write something…a short story, a novel, a memoir…
6. Figure out all the thoughts in my head.
7. Be satisfied with what I have.
7 things I (currently) cannot do:
1. Eat olives.
2. Play a musical instrument.
3. Run a marathon.
4. Establish regular sleep and wake times.
5. A backbend.
6. See a bug without cringing.
7. Operate a forklift.
7 things that attract me to blogging:
1. Being able to write every day.
2. Sharing my experiences with family and friends.
3. Organizing my recipes online.
4. Getting feedback and comments.
5. Having something that’s all mine.
6. I communicate much better through writing than through speaking.
7. Being able to read other people’s blogs.
7 things I say most often:
3. Ay, chihuahua.
4. I love you.
6. What the f*@#?!
7. Numerous movie quotes.
7 books I love
1. Earth’s Chidren series by Jean Auel
2. Harry Potter series by JK Rowling
3. His Dark Materials series by Philip Pullman
4. Crescent by Diana Abu-Jaber
5. The Language of Baklava by Diana Abu-Jaber
6. Simple Abundance: A Daybook of Comfort and Joy by Sarah Van Breathnach
7. Vegetarian Cooking for Everyone by Deborah Madison
7 movies I watch over and over again:
2. Notting Hill
3. French Kiss
4. You’ve Got Mail
5. Steel Magnolias
6. Pretty Woman
7. The Incredibles