- got a badly needed haircut
- ate leftover pizza for lunch again
- finished reading The Slightly True Story of Cedar B. Hartley, Who Planned to Live an Unusual Life (loved it)
- started reading Joie de Vivre
- decided to try breakfasts of café au lait and baguette with butter and jam
- watched the kitties
- helped Justin make spring rolls with peanut sauce for dinner
- sipped a citron presse while browsing recipes in my Evernote
- dreamed about travel, and Chemex coffee makers, and tiny bistro sets on patios, and dark chocolate ice cream, and Mississippi mud cake, and really thick eyelashes
Tomorrow, I will work. I will finish that silly website, I will start a new project, I will maybe paint some coffee bags. But I will also go to the market to buy things to make dark chocolate ice cream, and maybe my dad’s ceviche, and maybe also buy a Chemex and possibly a toaster oven. We’ll see.
Also, I read the new issue of Lucky Magazine, and in it, Jessica Alba says that after she has her baby, she will have 1200-calorie-per-day meals delivered to her, and she will start working out 1 hour a day, and eventually go up to 3 hours a day, and she will be starving, and she will drink lots of water, and she also does not like working out. And I felt a mixture of disappointment (It takes all that to have her body? I’ll never get there!) and satisfaction (Finally, a celebrity tells the truth about how hard it is to stay “sexy!”) and relief (Thank goodness my job does not rely on being pretty-thin-sexy-toned-perfect. Thank goodness I am loved no matter how jiggly my tummy is). So there’s that.
4 responses to “Tuesday”
I love how your kitty gets in the box, so funny. My cat Molly does not do that!
You know, our other cat doesn’t either, but Roux must get in every box he sees!
It’s nice that you’re dreaming about travel. my travel fantasy is about to come true. i’ll go somewhere cold this weekend and somewhere quite hot two weeks from now. and, yes, some are jessica albas. i am not.
Fun! I hope you have a lovely time, and I’m envious of your trip to cooler weather. 🙂