Things I love:
- When my little black cat curls up on my lap
- Those little chocolate mints you sometimes get at restaurants
- When you feel really tired and sleepy, and you get into bed and the sheets are nice and cool, and your pillow is fluffy, and you know you’re going to fall asleep right away
- Twinkle lights
- Justin’s awesome hairdo (sometimes he swirls it to the side, sometimes in a kind of faux-hawk, sometimes swooshed up)
- My new laptop bag, which is hot pink inside
- Getting a message from the library that my book on hold is ready for pick up (Momofuku!)
- Listening to Zorbing by Stornoway, or Cut and Run by Electrelane
- Getting comments, or emails, or flickr notes, or snail mail, or text messages (But not so much phone calls. I don’t really like talking on the phone. I know, I’m weird.)
- Spaghetti and meat sauce at home
- The sound of the needle hitting the vinyl on our record player
- Songs that remind me of movies, or of places
- Super soft pajama pants
- Iced water
16 responses to “Let’s have a list.”
I don’t like talking on the phone either 🙂
Yay, now I don’t feel so weird. 🙂
Things I love:
<3 😀 I love this post. I think I'll do something similar. 🙂
Awwww. Wei-Wei, you’re the best. 🙂
#10 is exactly me! My day is made when I get messages, even the simplest kind. And phone calls are also not my favorite 🙂
Not a fan of the phone either. Just seems easier texting!
wow…ditto on the phone thing lately too. i think technology has changed me in a way…something about the phone ringing just demands that i adhere to its schedule, not mine 🙂
I also hate the phone! Which is why I don’t call enough. :-p
I love your list! And can we have a picture of Justin’s awesome hairdo? You have no idea how much Logan misses Joey…
Guys, I’m soooo glad to hear I’m not the only phone-phobe! I would much rather text or email.
Rachel, I’m sending you the pics! I keep forgetting. 🙂
Something about twinkle lights and summertime. Snail mail and libraries are such lovely things too.. but almost feel like the past.
Agreed! Twinkle lights should definitely be an all-year thing. 🙂
It would take me forever to come up with a list like this. BTW, I want your food. I wish there were more restaurants that I want to go to around where I live.
Okay, well after I go visit you and eat chikuwa, you can come here and eat pork chops. 🙂
I hate talking on the phone too! It seems so awkward to me for some reason!
I think the message vs. phone thing is a writer thing. And therefore a blogger thing. Thank you for this list – I enjoyed and agreed with many of your items!
i love lists. i really enjoy prosecco. and i’m not a phone-talker either. i’m verbally socially awkward with unseen social cues. ; )