I spent the afternoon with Rachel.
We decided to lunch at Chen’s. I put Rachel in the corner.
I love that we both do this – before we eat, we inhale the wonderful smells. Also, this veggie noodle soup was so fresh and delicious.
We stopped at Dream Bakery for some treats – rugelach, Persian walnut cookies, apple turnover, and this ginormous chocolate raspberry kolache-thingy. Rachel thought my bite was tiny and cute.
We shopped and shopped, and I found some jeans that fit! It’s a miracle. I now officially love Madewell.
When I took Rachel back home, Fatty and Stinky were slightly interested in us. But not really.
- If I had all the monies, I would buy these and these.
- I’m totally going to make this and this.
- This is my new favorite cocktail. Thanks, Portland!
- I’m still brainstorming my autumn list.
- I watched this and liked it, and I read this and loved it.
- This is my new favorite type of puzzle.
- This is my new favorite app.
I hope you all have a great week!