Today I am thankful for:
- A husband who listens, and holds me and tells me everything will be okay, and then takes me to get oysters and champagne.
- A mama and sister who are traveling all the way to Austin for a girls’ weekend in the Hill Country.
- A supervisor who is so understanding, so supportive, and so freakin’ nice.
- The song, “One Scotch, One Bourbon, One Beer,” performed by Amos Milburn.
- Two silly cats who chase each other and generally make me laugh.
- Football on TV. I don’t watch it, but I like to hear it in the background when Justin watches it. 🙂
- My parents.
- The internets.
8 responses to “Thankful Thursday”
WOOHOO!! READY OR NOT HERE WE COME!!!
I need to do this on a regular basis. Thank you.
Writing this as I listen to the lovely song by Amos Milburn…
I’m thankful for the bulldog that wakes me up in the middle of the night so I’ll cover him with his blanket, for the husband that will support me no matter how many times I change my mind and how crazy my projects sound, for films and soundtrack music, for the jazz songs Woody Allen plays (and for all the films he makes), for quotes, and for lovely internets such as you, who give me constant inspiration to smile, be grateful and make the most of my days.
Have a lovely Friday, everyone! xx
Awwww, bulldog! Super-cute. Thanks so much for sharing, Flavia!
I want to try to do this every night so that I don’t take things for granted so easily. I’m thankful for you and your wonderful ideas and the fact that you’re so down to earth, inspiring, sweet, and fun!
Aw, thanks! Yes, I’m thinking this will be a weekly blog thing.