April 15, 2012
Sometimes I get caught up in little icky things, and so I forget about big awesome things.
Things I Get Caught Up In
- Ugh, I can’t believe I have to work (write) ALL weekend.
- Omigosh I have so many photo shoots and chef interviews this week.
- I weigh more than I did in college.
- I don’t have a job with a salary, benefits, retirement, and colleagues.
- My hair won’t grow.
- I have too many books and magazines to catch up on.
- Yuck, it’s going to get SOOO hot this summer.
Things I Forget About
- Wow, I get to work at home, with my love, and enjoy a break for a spot of tea! (Also, I’m writing A BOOK!)
- Hooray, I get to hang out with awesome chefs and the lovely Aimee this week!
- Yay, I finally have curves!
- I get to make my own hours, work with awesome people, and do what I love!
- Short hair rocks!
- I have tons of books and magazines to read!
- Right now it’s spring, and it’s beautiful!
Thank you for participating in my little exercise. I now return you to your regularly scheduled day.