Things I wanna buy

June 25, 2010

Hi! Today I give you a list of things I wanna buy.

I am still (grudgingly) keeping my promise that I WILL NOT buy a Fuji Instax (from Photojojo, of course) until I use up four packages of Polaroid film. I have not used up four packages. But I REALLY want the Instax! So, I’m carrying my Polaroid around from now on.

I’ve already bought a few of Abby’s prints, but this one is still on my to-buy list.

I also want the new Lines & Shapes book Sundays are for Lovers.

I want these, even though they’re not available in my size anymore.

I want one of these stamps for my snail mail.

I’ve been wanting these wrist worms forever, even though it’s far from winter here in Austin.

I reallllllly want this little purse.

And this little zine.

I would love to have this print.

And this raincloud.

I’m fairly certain I NEED this ring.

And I love these embroidery patterns.

Whew! I better start saving. :)

Gipsy-obsessed.

Guys. I found this guy on YouTube who makes lovely…

Notice: Undefined offset: 0 in /nfs/c01/h07/mnt/35176/domains/poco-cocoa.com/html/wp-content/themes/minimy-child/functions.php on line 18

A beautiful mess.

One night, we went to Kate & David’s home to…

Cutest.

Wow. You’ve made me want to get an Etsy account and just browse, browse, browse for ages… I’ve stopped myself before because I know it’s quite addictive ;) But I LOVE that ring! It’s so creative! I bet you could slip any kind of pattern in there. :D

Wei-Wei

2. fantastic pics. must check out the book. i have a fuji instax and love it. i highly encourage the fuji mini purchase! ; ) i also have the stamp on my wish list! summer save up currently in effect.

I am so close to just buying the dang instax… My polaroid has a light leak that is really getting on my nerves, and that’s a pretty good reason to go ahead and buy a new camera, right? :)

• absolutely! i’m on my own personal quest to find a polaroid sx-70. i truly do love my instax. i have the regular size and adore it. i’m also a huge fuji film lover — only film i used when i was taking photos with the old school pentax. hope you get it soon! i’m such a BAD influence! ; )

I’m looking for an sx-70, too! Especially since I’m so disappointed with that darned light leak. I still have 4 packs of polaroid film left, and I dread using it if it’s going to have that spot. ANYWAY, I’ve 90% talked myself into the instax. :) You’re not a bad influence! You’re just… encouraging my creativity. ;)

3. Melissa says:

Wow, what a great list of lustworthy items! I love the idea of a customized address stamp.

4. Gabbi says:

I love your ‘wants’! Especially the little rain cloud… :^)

5. ana says:

Do you remember from which seller you found the embroidery patterns? They are fantastic!

PS: I love your Pinterest sets!

6. Abby says:

Oh my goodness I need all of these things too!! Abby Try Again is one of my new favorite blogs, as of today! Which is how I found you, incidentally. Thank you for giving me a shopping list of more things I don’t need ;).