I keep calling it that. I know it’s an Instant…
Justin LOVES noodles with peanut sauce. We usually make this recipe, sometimes with sauteed tofu thrown in there. Last night I tried a version of the dish from my Gourmet cookbook, and we loved it.
It seemed so much easier, just tossing all the ingredients in the blender and pouring over the noodles. Dinner was ready in the time it took the water to boil and the pasta to cook.
Also, here are a few things I’m thinking about tonight:
• Moving back to our old awesome neighborhood, and our lovely little garage apartment next spring
• Carving stamps like these
• Going to see the premiere of Twilight at the IMAX the day before it opens to the public, where the director will be present for Q&A
• Denying that it really is mid-November already
• Falling in love with Fage Total 0% yogurt (with a bit of brown sugar and pecans)
• Wishing I could draw like this, and dress like this
• Listening to and absolutely loving The Kooks
• Thinking about friends
Okay, my head is cleared out now! On to the recipe. :)
Peanut Sesame Noodles
Make the dressing: Combine all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth, about 2 minutes.
Make the noodles: Cook pasta in boiling salted water until just tender. Drain in a colander, then rinse well under cold water.
Add pasta, green onions, bell pepper and dressing to a large bowl; toss well to combine. Serve immediately.
Makes 4 servings.
Adapted from The Gourmet Cookbook.