September 2, 2010
Today I am thankful for:
- A husband who listens, and holds me and tells me everything will be okay, and then takes me to get oysters and champagne.
- A mama and sister who are traveling all the way to Austin for a girls’ weekend in the Hill Country.
- A supervisor who is so understanding, so supportive, and so freakin’ nice.
- The song, “One Scotch, One Bourbon, One Beer,” performed by Amos Milburn.
- Two silly cats who chase each other and generally make me laugh.
- Football on TV. I don’t watch it, but I like to hear it in the background when Justin watches it. 🙂
- My parents.
- The internets.