After years of having a 16GB iPhone, I got a 128GB one last fall. How did I live without this much space?! I used to uninstall apps just so I could download updates. And I’d have to delete photos nonstop.
Now I just keep everything on there, and take screen captures of random things, and make little videos, and generally just hoard things on my little phone.
Here’s a random collection of my recent grabs, and why (I think) I grabbed them.
1. I love Baz Luhrmann. I need to watch this ASAP.
2. I’ve been using the Good Morning app lately. It’s supposed to “find the optimal time to wake you up, keep track of your sleep quality, and notify you if you have a sleep debt.” It does seem to wake me up when I’m actually ready to wake up, and it’s fun to see how well or poorly I’m sleeping. Though sometimes I feel reprimanded when my Sleep Quality is POOR. :( Note: Stayed up late watching movies, 5AM bathroom trip, 6:30AM MEOW MEOW MEOW PLEASE FEED ME.
3. My grand-niece. I mean, come on.
5. Double reminder here – I want to read this book, and I want to hang out at Figure 8 again.
6. Found this bit of truth in Jocelyn Glei’s awesome newsletter.
7. Super-high bookshelves! Giant framed poster as a sort of headboard!
8. Austin Kleon mentioned this graphic novel, saying it was super-boring but also kind of rad. I found it super-boring. Still, I don’t think I’ve ever seen such a detailed, thorough illustrated version of the Book of Genesis. I found it at our lovely library (GN – Graphic Novel section, south side of 1st floor. I love my library.)
9. When I was little, I had one My Little Pony and one Fashion Star Filly. Chloe was my gal, and she came with a tiny bottle of glitter gel that you could brush through her hair. Ah, Chloe.