Hi everyone! I made another video of the weekend. It’s fun to capture moving pictures, and it’s nice that all I need is my iPhone. :)
We had lots of time with friends, and we got to hang out with lots of puppies!
- On Friday I had lunch with my friend N. at Kome. I had the chirashi bowl, and she had the sashimi lunch. Yum.
- We had dinner on the patio at Takoba – a michelada, a margarita, chips, salsa, ceviche, guacamole, and a quesadilla.
- That night we went to our friends E. and N.’s house for drinks and Mexican train dominoes. We met Pancake, a cute little dog that they’re sitting.
- On Saturday, I snuggled with the kitties and worked on the book. I had eggs and a petit four.
- We had dinner at Tan My – spring rolls, vermicelli with tofu and lemongrass, and wonton noodle soup.
- Afterward,, we went to our friends C. and L.’s house for drinks and chat. We snuggled with their dog Myron, and then Baby P. woke up at midnight to give us a smile.
- On Sunday, I made hot cocoa (Justin had coffee) and read my new cookbook and a letter from a friend. I worked on the book all day.
- That night, we went to supper club at J. and K.’s place. They had raclette, and a raclette machine, and we melted cheese over anything we could find (charcuterie, cornichons, broccoli, apples, pears, potatoes, bread, plus salad, cassoulet, boozy fruit with ginger tuiles, and chocolate bark). We got lovin’ from their dogs Lucky Day and Rusty Bottoms.
Hope you all have a wonderful week!♥