In which we embrace the plant-base
(Oh hi, it’s been a while, we’re changing things on…
1. Breakfast: Challah with butter, iced coffee with soy milk, and Lucky Peach.
2. Lunch: Amy’s vegan burrito, Italian mix giardineira, an aprium, and Dumbo Feather.
3. Snack: Marshmallow coated in toasted coconut.
4. Dinner: Pizza made with pita bread, creme fraiche, leftover mushrooms/zucchini, roasted green chiles, and cheese, plus salad with balsamic vinaigrette and rosé.
5. Spent part of the afternoon at Caffe Medici, drinking iced coffee and reading Forever Odd.
6. New shoes!
7. Roux spent the day napping.
8. Goodies from the library. People, please note the book on the top: The Land of Painted Caves by Jean Auel. I have been waiting for this book for nine years. Literally, NINE YEARS, people! Book 5 in the series came out in 2002, and ever since then, I’ve been anxiously awaiting the conclusion. It’s here, it’s here!
9. Goodies from the used bookstore. Lots of lovely books to cut up for journaling. (Sorry, N., I know how much you hate cutting up books.) ;)
So all these photos were taken with my iPhone. I have to say, I think I’ll have to carry my dSLR again. :)