Saturday

May 15, 2011

Errands downtown, crawfish boil, coconut and cream snow cone. Hello, summer! :)

In which we embrace the plant-base

(Oh hi, it’s been a while, we’re changing things on…

Notice: Undefined offset: 0 in /nfs/c01/h05/mnt/35176/domains/poco-cocoa.com/html/wp-content/themes/minimy-child/functions.php on line 18

Evolution of Blog Post Titles

I’ve been blogging for over 10 years. Actually, it will…

Lately

I realized this is another very long post. I seem…

1. Rachel @ boots in the oven says:

It looks like it’s getting HOT there! And fun. Mmm crawfish. And weekends. :-)

2. katrina says:

BEAUTIFUL photos!! love the shoal creek saloon sign. :D

3. Sicilian says:

Love the pictures. I also wanted to congratulate you on your new book. I read the review in Addie’s blog.

You have done what all bloggers dream about doing. . . . . . I think that it is great to have achieved a blog and a book.

Ciao

4. designinbloom says:

I ::heart:: your bedspread!

Thanks! (Target!) :)

• designinbloom says:

Ah-hah! I knew I had seen it somewhere! So tempting to get a new light weight blanket for our bed…

That’s why we bought it – our duvet was just too heavy for the summer! This one has just the right amount of weight so that it feels physically heavy and comforting, but it’s light and not hot. Does that make any sense? Anyway, now we need new sheets. :/

• designinbloom says:

Yes, and it’s got me looking for a new quilt! :-D okay, I may have already been looking! Just wanted to tell you again how much I enjoy your blog and the little peek into your life.

Thank you so much!

5. Aimee says:

I looove how your Saturday looked! Fun, relaxing, and good food. Kind of like the perfect day.

6. connie says:

I love all the photos of the red against the bright blue sky. Wonderful! And all of you people in shorts. It’s been raining non-stop here for over a week and 50 and chilly. Be very glad you moved back to Austen!

Thank you! Yes, it has been quite lovely here. I’m sure it will be excruciatingly hot soon enough, but for now I’ll enjoy the early summer. I hope it warms up for you guys soon!