Lunch: the last of the leftover pizza.
Saturday was such a beautiful day! After Friday’s snow day, it was kind of weird to have a 65 degree day. We didn’t want to stay inside, so we packed up a few cameras, put on our walking shoes, and took off. We walked downtown, stopped whenever we needed snacks or drinks, checked out the exhibits at the Arthouse, watched unicycle football and puppies playing at the park, and had a wonderful, wonderful day. At the end of the night, we walked back home and watched Mad Men. I do love Mad Men.
I took my Zumi camera, and my iPhone, and made a little video of our all-day stroll. Justin carried the digital and took a few shots (mostly of me). He made me put those shots in the video because he says it’s only fair that I be in there, too. :) So I have no photos of what I ate for the day, but I did capture it all on video.
- Sweetish Hill: a mini-chocolate cupcake and a chocolate covered strawberry
- The Ginger Man: we shared a burned pretzel with mustard (which we didn’t eat much of, because burned is bad)
- Lamberts: wild boar ribs with sriracha glaze and blue cheese sauce
- Imperia: nigiri (eel, salmon, yellowtail, escolar, and tuna) and spicy edamame
- Parkside: raw oysters
- 24 Diner: chili-cheese fries and cappuccinos
Hope you’re all having a fabulous weekend!