Music Monday

September 20, 2010

Hi everybody. Looks like that horrible rogue “malware” script is wreaking havoc on my blog again. I hope that it will be all cleared up very soon. In the meantime, here are some tunes.

I’m feeling kind of sad today, so this is what’s in my head.

Devotchka – How It Ends

JBM – Cleo’s Song

The Middle East – Blood

Notice: Undefined offset: 0 in /nfs/c01/h05/mnt/35176/domains/poco-cocoa.com/html/wp-content/themes/minimy-child/functions.php on line 18

Tunes for Breakin’ the Rules

I’ve created a new playlist, with songs that inspire me…

Autumn tunes

I am anxiously awaiting autumn. The fact that we can…

Summer Music Mix

I’ve uploaded a new mix to 8Tracks. You’ll also be…

1. Susy says:

Hola, Thanks for Music Monday my favorite day of the week. Feel better, look at happy pictures and bake cupcakes 😉

2. abby says:

Dude-what is up with that annoying malware thing?
    I’ve seen it pop up on some of my fave blogs lately.
    I am so sorry you have to deal with that.
    Here’s to happier things…xo

3. Jessica says:

Hey- thanks for stopping by my blog! Sorry you’re in a bit of a funk. I find that to frequently be the case on Mondays. Music always helps!

Thanks, Jessica! Now that I see a light at the end of the tunnel with this book, I’ve started picking up cooking blogs again, and yours is so much fun. 🙂

Aww, I hope you and your blog get better soon. Don’t be too down! Some music and a quiet, relaxing home-cooked meal would be awesome now, wouldn’t it?

Thanks! I’m feeling better already – I had a nice dinner with Justin, and he’s always able to cheer me up. 🙂 Home-cooked meals sound perfect right now… soon! Very soon.

5. bearette24 says:

You’ve gone all pink and yellow! Pretty cool.

6. bearette24 says:

Cupcakes *are* the best. I had a golden one with chocolate frosting and sprinkles today.