[sheepish grin]

February 5, 2007

I knew I wouldn’t be able to stay away for too long. I need to write! I need to share my thoughts! I need to know that those who care about me can come here to check in on me, in case I forget to call!

So here I am, back again with just a few thoughts:

1. I am soooo good at changing my mind.
2. Leftover Chinese food can stink up a car in less than a minute.
3. I love dresses. And shoes.
4. Calcium supplements are HUGE.
5. Is anyone else out there ready for Friday already?

Stay tuned for a new design…whenever I can get my husband to devote his free time to pretty-ing up my blog. 🙂

Daily Eats: Saturday

Daily Eats: Friday

Some days I don’t realize that I haven’t had a…

Daily Eats: Thursday

I saw someone on YouTube make a green pea-avocado toast,…

1. sally says:

Hooray! Welcome back.

And yes, Chinese food can stink up a car quickly. Love dresses + shoes. And yes, why are calcium supplements so huge?!?

2. Sicilian says:

I am so glad you are back. I love your blog.
    ciao

3. Elizabeth Bugay says:

Yay! Here’s to changing our minds. I also love shoes and dresses. Adding to that list, I adore purses and bags. I recently purchased a beautiful red Coach bag. My heart beats faster just thinking about it! Welcome back.

4. Erin says:

I’m so glad you’ve changed your mind – yours is the only blog I read, and I really looked forward to checking in. Your great food pictures have inspired me to try cooking (I’m a vegetarian who, at least in the past, hated my own cooking). Welcome back!

5. laura says:

Yay! I was already missing you! Now…STAY!

6. Crystal says:

Thanks, everyone. I really appreciate all your sweetness! I shall stay. 🙂

7. Vidya says:

YAY!!! YOU’RE BACK!!!!!!!!! I’m dancing around, doing a little hippy jig!!! Yay! oh and check out my blog at mamameo.blogspot.com

Yay!

8. Sandy says:

YAY. I hoped your absence would be temporary. Welcome back!

9. Jofus says:

I am happy you are back, sis. 🙂

10. weezie says:

i realized recently that you truly have my favorite page on the web!

that said, from personal experience, a suggestion: feel free to pop off for blog holidays without fanfare or announcement and come back when you feel inspired. this takes much of the pressure of expectation off of you so you can continue to enjoy your interests and sharing with your peeps!

i’m doing the happy dance–happy v day to you and your loved ones, pc!